Darryl wants to set a new level of service that clients can expect from their accountant. He will tackle this by:
- transforming a client’s attitude to their accountant. He wants to deliver a positive, pro-active, can do attitude to his clients and avoid giving the impression that everything is a problem and will cost extra.
- operate with a “no fuss” attitude and guarantee the work will be done expertly and efficiently so nasty surprises are avoided.
- being reachable by mobile and e-mail out of office hours.
- ensuring individuals benefit from every income tax relief available and help them manage their financial affairs in the most tax-efficient way possible.
- help business clients to spend less time on data entry issues and more time on performance reports allowing them to keep on top of their business finances. Clients should know the health of their business long before the year-end accounts are prepared.
- ensure year-end accounts and tax returns are taken care of as a given. He believes it is important to maintain regular contact throughout the year and provide pro-active advice even when a client doesn’t ask for it.
- opening his office on a Saturday so clients who are unable to be in Carndonagh during the week can arrange to meet me at the weekend. Appointments can also be arranged out of office hours – seven days a week.