Welcome to my accountancy and tax consultancy practice which I have recently established in the market town of Carndonagh in Donegal!
My objective is to use my extensive business experience to provide a wide range of taxation, business and accountancy services to clients based in Ireland and the UK. I aim to establish a practice which has a reputation of moving with the times, provide a top quality client service and provide practical advice which allows a client’s business to keep ahead of the competition.
So if you:
- are planning to start a business;
- are a PAYE employee who has other sources of income;
- are working in the UK but want UK tax advice from a local accountant in Donegal;
- looking to minimise tax liabilities regarding a planned asset disposal;
- seeking inheritance tax planning advice;
- want someone to act as your in-house accountant without the cost burden;
- want to improve the business/accounting processes in your business;
- are a farmer who is looking for straightforward tax advice and accounts produced at a reasonable fee;
- are establishing an Irish company/subsidiary; or
- feel your existing accountant has not modernised or providing a value-added service
I’d be delighted to hear from you.
Chartered Accountant & Chartered Tax Consultant
Income tax reliefs
If you wish to receive a checklist of all the income tax reliefs available in Ireland for 2017, please enter your email address below.
Choose your preferred meeting
- Coffee at my office
- Phone call
- Meet at your premises/home